A buddy of mine bought himself a DRZ 400 supermoto. We changed out the rear brake light and blinkers with an integrated brake/turn signal and installed an angled license plate holder. On the front end we replaced the stock headlight fairing with a smaller, more streamlined model and swapped out the gigantic stock indicators for a set of less-obtrusive LED blinkers. The stock handle bar had been swapped out previously and prevented the use of the stock ignition switch bracket. We opted to trim down the old bracket and attach it to the top of the fork assembly.
- Rotate iPhone video and convert to h.264 video
- Blocking the OTA update notifier on the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Subverting no-ip.org’s manual IP updating for free accounts with Python
- Cosmetic upgrades on a 2006 Suzuki DRZ 400 supermoto
- Adding auto-shutoff turn signals to a motorcycle
- Automatic charging and wireless hotspot in the car